Thursday 31 July 2014

alicia keys expecting second child

There's a second baby on the way for songstress Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz. The Grammy-winning singer revealed the happy news on Instagram Thursday, along with a photo of the the couple cradling her growing bump.
"Happy Anniversary to the love of my life @therealswizzz!! And to make it even sweeter we've been blessed with another angel on the way!! You make me happier than I have ever known! Here's to many many more years of the best parts of life!" the 33-year-old singer wrote.

Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys attend the 2014 Grammy Awards

"Honestly, I didn't really like him that much," the singer told Marie Claire UK. "I thought he was too ostentatious."

But after refusing to work together many times, Keys eventually gave in, and discovered she’d been too quick to judge the handsome music producer.


No comments:

Post a Comment